10 Meals per Week
- 10 Meals per Week
The 10 Meals Per Week Meal Plan offers 5 board swipes to both of our all-you-care-to-eat dining halls, the Esposito Dining Center (J&H Dining Hall) and the Morgan Hall Dining Center each week. This Meal Plan also includes 5 meal equivalencies* per week that can be used at our participating food courts and campus restaurants.
The 10 Meals Per Week Meal Plan includes $50 Diamond Dollars per semester that can be used on campus as an additional tender to cover balances, or make purchases in our coffee shops, etc. Students can add additional Diamond Dollars to their account while signing up for their Meal Plan through the TUPortal.
*Meal Equivalencies are a cash value and are credited towards food purchases at select on-campus restaurants. The Breakfast value is $6.71. The Lunch & Dinner value is $9.25.
Ready to purchase?
1.Login to the MyHousing system via the TUPortal
2. Select "Meal Plan"
3. Select "Academic Year 2021 - 2022," then select "Continue"
4. Review Meal Plan License & terms, select checkbox, and "Save & Continue"
5. Review Meal Plan Options on www.Temple.CampusDish.com website and learn about adding Diamond Dollars to your selection
6. Review the total cost of your Meal Plan and Diamond Dollar Selection
7. In Section 3, you can select your Meal Plan choice for Fall and Spring semesters
8. Select the "Complete Purchase" button to finalize your purchase of your Meal Plan