Unlimited Meal Plan
- Unlimited access 7 days per week
The Unlimited Meal Plan offers unlimited board swipes to both of our all-you-care-to-eat dining halls, the Esposito Dining Center (J&H Dining Hall) and the Morgan Hall Dining Center. This Meal Plan also includes 14 meal equivalencies* per week that can be used at our participating food court and campus restaurants.
Use the Unlimited Meal Plan for a truly flexible dining experience on campus. Busy students use this plan to stop into a dining hall for a quick bite to eat, return later to lounge and study, or use the meal equivalences at our food courts.
The Unlimited Meal Plan does not come with any Diamond Dollars, but students can add Diamond Dollars to their account while signing up for their Meal Plan through the TUPortal.
*Meal Equivalencies are a cash value and are credited towards food purchases at select on-campus restaurants. The Breakfast value is $6.71. The Lunch & Dinner value is $9.25.
Ready to select your Plan?
1.Login to the MyHousing system via the TUPortal
2. Select "Meal Plan"
3. Select "Academic Year 2021 - 2022," then select "Continue"
4. Review Meal Plan License & terms, select checkbox, and "Save & Continue"
5. Review Meal Plan Options on www.Temple.CampusDish.com website and learn about adding Diamond Dollars to your selection
6. Review the total cost of your Meal Plan and Diamond Dollar Selection
7. In Section 3, you can select your Meal Plan choice for Fall and Spring semesters
8. Select the "Complete Purchase" button to finalize your purchase of your Meal Plan